Invisalign Clear Aligners
Invisalign is the Clear Alternative to Braces
Request An Appointment:
(03) 6231 3645
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign started in 1998 and is considered the modern approach to straightening teeth. We have a series of custom-made aligners created to fit your teeth and needs. These aligners are smooth and comfortable to wear. They are virtually invisible and made of plastic that fits over your teeth.
Invisalign clear aligners provide effective treatment to address conditions ranging from minor teeth adjustments to moderate and severe malocclusions. Gapped teeth, crossbites, overbites, underbites, overcrowding and an openbite can all be treated.
How does the Invisalign system work?
- Using Align™ Technology’s proprietary software, we will create a customized 3D digital treatment plan. The digital plan will show you the final predicted position we want your teeth to achieve. It will also estimate how long treatment will take.
- Invisalign will manufacture your customized clear aligners and send them to us.
- Once they arrive, we attach some small, tooth-coloured anchors to your teeth. At this appointment, we will also give you a series of custom-made aligners (typically 3-4 sets at a time), which you must wear daily for at least 20 – 22 hours and change approximately every 1-2 weeks. The aligners combined with the anchors will gradually and gently move your teeth into place.
- You must visit us approximately every 6-8 weeks to monitor your progress and receive the next series of aligners.
- Once you have finished your treatment, you will receive Vivera™ retainers, which will help to maintain your beautiful new smile.
Book a FREE Consultation Today
Call (03)6231 3645 and book a complimentary consultation to find out if Invisalign is right for you.
For further information
Download Invisalign’s Brochures
Read our blog articles: