As Tasmania opens on December 15th, our goal is to keep all our clients, staff, and families safe and healthy. Many of our clientele are older, and some have compromised immunity making them vulnerable to COVID-19.
To help manage this risk we will be introducing the following procedures as recommended:
- If you have cold, gastro or flu-like symptoms or have been to a COVID exposure site, please reschedule your appointment. Call us on (03) 6231 3645 ASAP.
- We prefer all clients of vaccination age be double vaccinated and have up-to-date boosters unless they hold a valid medical exemption.
- All clients will need to put on a mask before entering the practice.
- 1.5-metre social distancing rules will apply.
- Everyone MUST use the Check in TAS app and sanitise on arrival.
- Temperature checks will be taken on arrival.
- Only appointed clients will be permitted to enter the practice. Please NO accompanying persons unless they are a required support person. Then only ONE. Please no additional unappointed children.
- Please arrive on time. We want to keep waiting times to a minimum for everyone. Our goal is less than 15 minutes.
- Our OUTDOOR WAITING AREA has opened. Check-in at our Welcome Desk, then wait in the fresh air or wait in our indoor Welcome Areas with 4.5-metre ceilings.
- All delivery people must wear a mask, check in and sanitise on entry.
- Treatment areas and the dental chairs are decontaminated and equipment sterilised between every client. These meet or exceed the Australian standards.
- After hours and weekend emergency care will only be available to current practice clients until further notice.
We thank you all for your honesty and co-operation. We look forward to seeing you. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on (03) 6231 3645.