Dental Payment Options
Options to settle your account
We accept dental payments on the day of treatment by:
- Personal cheque
- Credit card
- Interest-free payment plans
- Electronic transfer
We require an upfront payment for any complex treatment plans. Following your initial examination, we will issue estimates on dental work needed and associated items and costs.
National Dental Plan
National Dental Plan allows you to spread the cost of your dental treatment over affordable, interest-free payments and get the smile you deserve.
- Up to $12,000: Defer costs up to $12,000 to pay at your own pace, in conjunction with your existing public or private healthcare coverage.
- Simple application process: Get pre-approved online, through our app, or in-clinic within 5 minutes. Our sign-up process is fast and intuitive.
- No interest ever: From minor treatments to major surgeries, you’ll never be charged a cent of interest, no matter the length of your repayment plan.
- Easy payments: Our flexible plans let you spread the cost of repayment over terms up to 24 months, with maximum monthly fees capped at $8!
Who Can Apply?
- You must be over 18 years old
- Have an Australian bank account or credit card
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Have an Australian driver’s licence
- For big things, you must have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be on an aged/veteran’s pension.
How to Apply
The application process is simple, efficient, and only takes a few minutes to complete. Before you start, all you need is a bank account or credit card, and you must meet the Who Can Apply criteria above.
From there, you can apply directly by downloading the humm mobile app at www.shophumm.com/au/download-app/
To Learn More…
Talk to our Welcome Desk team or visit the How it Works section of the National Dental Plan website.
We believe your health care should be your choice and have chosen not to become a “Preferred Provider”. All of our invoices and estimates use the Australian Dental Association schedule of items so you may claim with any Australian health fund. We offer the HICAPS claim system to facilitate benefits from your fund and minimise the work you have to do to claim your rebate.
Child Dental Benefits Schedule
The Commonwealth Government has established the Child Dental Benefits Schedule for eligible families to provide financial support for basic dental services for children aged 0–17.
You are eligible if: your child is aged between 0–17 years on any one day of the calendar year, you receive, or their family, guardian or carer receives, certain government benefits such as Family Tax Benefit Part A for at least part of the calendar year, and you are eligible for Medicare.
Learn more about the Child Dental Benefits Schedule.