Two tickets to Kate Ceberano at Spiegeltent and a $150 voucher to The Glass House.
As the Spiegeltent website says “multi-award winner Kate Ceberano’s show is nothing short of world class”.
Kate Ceberano makes her Spiegeltent Hobart debut with one special night of “Ceberano + Co”, a show that she describes as a “bootleg session” which will include covers of her own songs, covers of her favourite Australian artists and a smattering of new songs.
Expect to be charmed, surprised and spirited away when Kate graces the stage.
The concert starts at 8:15pm on Sunday, March 10th which gives you plenty of time for dinner at The Glass House before.
Two Ways to Enter
1. New Clients
Become a client of Ian Gurner Dental Care by attending your first appointment and go into the draw for the prize.
2. Current Clients
If you are currently a client of Ian Gurner Dental Care refer a new client to us and go into the draw for the prize. Simply have them tell us you referred them. Get additional entries by introducing additional new clients.
Terms & Conditions
Ian Gurner Dental Care Cher the Love and Win Competition
- The Night Out On Us Prize Pack is; two tickets to Kate Ceberano at Spiegeltent on March 10th and a $150 voucher to The Glass House.
- By entering an Ian Gurner Dental Care competition (‘Competition’) you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One prize will be awarded to a randomly selected entrant.
- To qualify to enter the competition you must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- A New Client is defined as someone 18 years of age or older who is not considered by Ian Gurner Dental Care to be an active client.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Ian Gurner Dental Care are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st.
- The promotion commences at 7:00am AEDST on Monday, January 14th, 2019 and ends at 5:15pm AEDST on Monday, March 4th, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The winner will be drawn on Tuesday, March 5th, 2019 and announced on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/iangurnerdental). Ian Gurner Dental Care’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Ian Gurner Dental Care will notify the winner within two (2) days of the closing date. The winner will be notified by phone or email.
- The prize is valued up to a total of $260 (GST inclusive). The prize value is based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing (inclusive of GST). Ian Gurner Dental Care accepts no responsibility for a change in the prize value between now and the prize redemption date.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, Ian Gurner Dental Care reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or specified value, subject to Tasmanian State Government Regulations.
- Entrants may enter multiple times if they are currently a client of Ian Gurner Dental Care at time of entry. For each new client you introduce you will receive one entry.
- Ian Gurner Dental Care accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- Ian Gurner Dental Care disclaim all and any responsibility of any kind, including without limitation any liability, to any person, for all or any losses, costs, expenses or damages or disappointment whatsoever or howsoever arising or suffered as a consequence of, or in connection with, or arising out of anything done, or anything omitted to be done, relating to the use of a competition prize.
- The competition is organised by Ian Gurner Dental Care, Plaza Level, 188 Collins Street, Hobart TAS 7000